build your "high-powered" career with us!
Micro Control Company is the leading manufacturer of electronic burn-in test systems for high-power logic semiconductors. Major semiconductor manufacturers worldwide make capital investments in our equipment for both logic and memory devices.
We are looking for individuals who will bring their passion, hard work ethic and commitment to excellence every day!
Why Micro Control COmpany?
We are an organization built on and committed to:
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Service
- High-tech Solutions
We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible schedules, and benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Discretionary Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Resources
- Electrical Assemblers
- Electronic-Mechanical Assemblers
- Field Service Engineer (x2)
- Human Resources Specialist
- Lead, Electronic-Mechanical Assembler
- Mechanical Assemblers
- Quality Manager
- Receiving & Inventory Control Clerk
- Software Engineer
- Software Support Engineer
- System Test Technician
Micro Control Company is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.