Product Notification: End of Life Announcement Regarding HPB-5B
Release Date April 1, 2022
Micro Control Company will no longer be supporting the HPB-5B system or assemblies effective October 1, 2022.
|Product Name and Part Numbers Affected||Assy.#||CCA#|
|XLR Regulator||001703-000||104366-000, -001, -002|
|Oven Control Board||103185-xxx,104-303-xxx|
|Signal Select Board||103129-xxx|
- Field Service will continue to issue RMAs and to perform board repairs through September 30, 2022, as listed in the end-of-life milestones below. Effective October 1, 2022, RMAs will no longer be issued for any HPB-5B repairs.
- Service spares and any replacement parts will be subject to availability after the end-of-life date listed below.
End-of-life milestones and commitments:
- Initial End of Life notice: April 1, 2022
- End of Live Effective Date: October 1, 2022 (6 months after EoL notice)
- Service Spares/Components: Subject to availability after October 1, 2022
- Maintenance Contracts: Any systems with maintenance contracts will remain in effect and coverage will continue after the End-of-Life date, but only through the end of the current contract date and are not subject to renewal. Service spares and components posted above will be the coverage exception to the current contract due to part availability.